our clients will have the pleasure to use our cutting facility from may 2017. Kasto win A 3.3 provides the following advantages:
- cutting speed – 12-150m/min
- max diameter – 330mm
- minimum diameter – 10mm
- minimum lenght of cut piece – 10mm
- height and width - 330х350mm
- automatic cleaning process of the band saw and the ready detail.
- accuracy – cutting tolerance+/-0,1mm/100mm length with cutting speed 150m/min
- automatic control of each operation - minimizing the risk of mistake
Length of the elements up to 3000mm, thickness of the sheet metal from 0,5 to 10mm
Sheet punching, pressing and stamping - from punching round and oval wholes to stamping of complex details as per clients request.
Our stamping deparment uses the following machinery shop floor:
- Pneumatic press - 63 tons 100 stroke per min. - 4 pcs.
- Pneumatic press - 40 tons 110 stroke per min. - 1pc.
- Eccentric press - 50 tons 110 stroke per min. - 5 pcs.
- Eccentric press - 20 tons 125 stroke per min. - 1pc.
- Eccentric press - 16 tons 140 stroke per min. - 1pc.
- Eccentric press - 8 tons 140 stroke per min. - 2 pcs.
All presses are with automatic feeders
METAL DETAILS PROCESSING
Under clients request and order, Audax Corp Ltd can offer metal details production with the use of milling, grinding, boring and slotting.
Cutting coils’ dimensions range from 0.36 x 1000 up to 4 x 1500. Our company operates a total of 5 slitters - 3 in Plovdiv and 2 in Stamboliyski – which are suitable for cutting both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The lines are used to cut cold rolled, hot rolled, and hot dip galvanized steel coils. The resulting product is strips with certain sizes, which are employed in pipes’ manufacturing, dry construction profiles, roller doors, furniture, etc.
cut to lenght line for cold rolled, galvanized coils and tin.
- Thickness – from 0,25 up to 2,5 mm, with coil’s maximum width from 1000 mm and precision cutting of + 5 mm
- Thickness from 0,25 up to 2,5 mm
- Width from 40 up to 1000 mm
- Maximum kilograms per coil – 5000 kg
Guillotine with a maximum thickness of 6 mm
CORTA gas-fuel and plasma cutting
Used for cutting steel sheets with grade S2235, C45, stainless steel and non ferrous metals (copper, brass, aluminum). The machine can cut complex form trough the use of gauge and has a photographic eye WWW. Curring thickness of black steel is from 8 to 300mm. For stainless steel and non ferrous metals from 8 to 60mm.
Mechanical cutting of aluminum sheets with thickness between 5 and 100 mm
galvanized corrugated roofing sheets
We offer manufacturing of corrugated roofing sheets from 0,4 to 1mm thickness and maximum width of the coil 1000mm. Same is used in metal structure construction - for more information contact our commercial department.