COLD ROLLED FOR GENERAL APPLICATION AND DEEP DRAWING
Cold rolled sheets, coils and strips are used in the automotive and construction industries, as well as in the production of home appliances, electrical devices, furniture, radiators and pipes.
Audax Corp keeps on stock general application steel grades, and offers deep drawing products as new delivery.
STEEL GRADES AND STANDARDS
|EN 10130: 2006
||DIN 1623 част 1
Thicknesses: from 0,10 up to 3,0 mm
Widths of coils and strips – from 20 up to 2050 mm
Sheets’ widths and lengths – we offer standard formats 1000х2000 and 1250х2500, as well as sizes as per customer’s order.
COLD ROLLED SHEET METAL FOR ENAMELING
Audax Corp offers newly produced cold rolled sheet metal for enameling. This steel is delivered at customer’s order.
Cold rolled coils and sheets for enameling possess a lot of properties that make them a first-class choice in a number of applications. Their characteristics result from the combination of steel and enamel. Steel contributes to the mechanical durability and the ability to be shaped, whereas the enamel adds resistance and shiny appearance.
Enameled sheet metal is used in the production of stoves, baking pans, oven doors, oven components, covering panels, shower cabins, tubs, stove pipe, etc.
EXAMPLES OF ENAMALED STEEL PROPERTIES:
- corrosion resistance
- chemical resistance
- enamel surface mechanical resistance
- resistance to cold and heat
- thermal shock resistance
- hygienic and easily cleaned
- stability and variety of colors
ENAMELING TYPES AND STEEL GRADES
- Single-layer primed enameling – It contains metal oxides /Ni, Co, Cu/, and since their color is dark, there is no white primed enamel. This type of enameling creates conditions for corrosion resistance, and it is mainly used in gas stoves, liquid collection basins, sanitary products, dishwashers and water heater products. Suitable brands for this type of enameling include DC01EK DC03EK and DC04EK.
- Double-layer enameling and direct white enameling - DC03ED, DC04ED, DC06ED
||> 600 > 785
||>785 < 900
||> 900 <1600
Chemical composition - download file